#44: One Project Challenge For Each Co-Host
In this episode, Johnny, James, and Zack give each other one project challenge that puts them outside of their comfort zone. The catch is we actually have to build the projects.
We’re on Patreon!
Added $250 goal for weekend show. Tons of support levels, weekly After Show, monthly hangouts, and more! Make Build Modify and Master of None are our top patrons!!
What’s new/ what are we working on?
- Zack: New video, X-table, Forged coat hanger?, HD, File Cabinet
- Johnny: Finishing plywood sofa, taking a few days to clean up, next week concrete end table and modern bar table.
- James: Leg Vises, Jointing boards, how to sharpen a chisel.
Show Topic: One Project Challenge For Each Co-Host
- For Johnny: Project with no digital design--hand sketch & dimension, optional--incorporate metal if possible
- For James: budget negotiable, but buy & restore tools and build a project for under $200
- For Zack: guitar amp, turning project with your wife
- For James: metalworking, blacksmithing for no electric or welding for electric
- For Zack: to build a sculpture with one dimension at least 2’
- For Johnny: a box of some kind with one face inlay.
- Metal & Grai: Question: what shortcuts do you use to stay on task, both for content and regular work?
- Tom Ferone: please explain how to add copyright safe music to your videos with out having to pay for them
What’s new/what are we watching/reading?