#43: Working With Ash, DEWALT Media Event, Best Selling Projects
In this episode, Johnny, James, and Zack answers listener questions about working with Ash, the DEWALT media event, and best selling woodworking projects. Enjoy!
Added $250 goal for weekend show, tons of support levels, weekly After Show, monthly hangouts! Top Patron of the week is Make Build Modify!! No new patrons this week.
What’s new/ what are we working on?
- Zack: Catch up, Desk out--video out, Table out.
- Johnny: Put out Modern Adirondack chairs, working on DIY sofa, booked flight to Chris Salomone, WorkbenchCon
- James: Leg vise, Eclips,shop planning and vacation
Show Topic: Working With Ash, DEWALT Media Event, Best Selling Projects
- Richard Johnson: oved Zack's table. He seems to use ash a lot. Any particular reason why?
- Metal & Grai: What other day other than Tuesdays do you like to post? I know James does three a week, but if you missed Tuesday what is the second choice?
- Theduc: Question for the three of y'all, how would ya mill up a log of wood with out power tools?
- Metal & Grain: alk about dewalt :)
- Ryan Petzol: As a maker who sell s projects, what would you say is the most 'in demand' or 'best selling' project
- Fred McIntyr: Recommendations for achieving a durable painted finish on wood?
- Blog das Madeiras : est TV wood working Show?
- Metal & Grai: Any tips on Making round resin molds. want cover a round table in resin.
What’s new/what are we watching/reading?
- Johnny: Stereokroma, “Making A Guitar”
- James: Dan the maker man. marking knife.