#33: Planning Your Woodworking Projects vs. Winging It
In this episode, Johnny, James, and Zack talk about how they plan out their projects before heading to the shop, or if they even like to plan it! Enjoy.
We’re on Patreon!
Check out our Patreon page here, we have tons of support levels, a weekly After Show, monthly hangouts, and more! Our top patron this week is Make Build Modify, and we'd like to welcome our new patrons: there are none this week! Thanks for your support!
What are we working on?
- Zack: ...chairs...
- Johnny: Farmhouse dining table and benches, Make Magazine video
- James: Making lumber with my bear hands. And the new Work bench.
Show Topic: Planning Your Woodworking Projects vs. Winging It
- Zack: Plan/sketchup all of the concrete information
- Johnny: Plan everything ahead of time in SketchUp, going into the shop with cutlist in hand.
- James: Start with the one piece everything is built off of and go from there.