#12: How We Learn (Woodworking Learning Resources)
In this episode, we're talking about our learning styles, woodworking learning resources, welding, and more. Obviously, we talk about YouTube, but there are a lot of other hidden gems!
What are we working on?
- Zack: Design, Channel Pass, Social media stuff
- Johnny: Finishing organ cabinet, Published "Building A Computer Desk / DIY Desk PC Part 1"
- James: Dresser sides, Chisel Planes, and saw cutting.
Show Topic: How We Learn (Woodworking Learning Resources)
- Johnny: Obviously YouTube, paid video content (Wood Whisperer Guild, Paul Sellers DVDs), books, in person classes. Look for classes at Makerspaces, tech/community college, arts schools (John C. Campbell, Arrowmont)
- Zack: Youtube, Books, old books, older books, magazines, analyzing stuff, thinking.
- James: Youtube. Trial and error. Popular Woodworking, woodworking shows, the community, local club
Q & A:
Ann-Marie White: Do you guys ever do big projects and then have just an emotional low after? A bit like you've lost a friend?